Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting Excited....

I didn't think I would be writing any blogs until I got closer to leaving, but I'm already getting antsy! I want to go, now!

One of the guys I work with in the Career Center is from Benin, his name is Lee (actually Azatassou). Benin is one of the former French colonies in Africa. So, I could end up there on my assignment! Anyway, I've been talking to Lee about all of the French speaking countries. Here is the list of countries where I might be! -
- Mauritania
- Mali
- Senegal
- The Gambia
- Guinea (French and English)
- Sierra Leone
- Liberia (French and English)
- Togo
- Benin
- Cameroon
- Niger
- Burkina Faso

I know it's a long list...but it's something! :) I'll have my doctor's appointments finished by December 18th and can mail in my medical paperwork and hopefully get an answer asap!

That's all for now. I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment